Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SNUBBED! Angels and Kings blackout the Demons

"Look Pete! Tyler's head just exploded!"

Tonight didn't go so smoothly....

Upon arriving at the Angels and Kings sneak preview with my wife, the smiling PR rep said the last thing I ever expected to hear as a RSVP'd guest....

"If you bring your camera in, we have to tell you that you can't shoot."

Without my camera, I'm just another myspace douchebag in eyeliner....

Sigh.

Update: Thanks to the 312 Dining Diva, whose cantankerous rant sums up my feelings more succintly...




1 comment:

  1. Hemingway painting 2 blocks from Pete's New Chicago Club!!!

    Hi this is Pop Artist Nathan Janes and I am writing to see if someone could pass word to Pete that his original painting of Hemingway that I created for him is awaiting his pick up at the Jack Gallery 2 1/2 blocks away from his new club Angels and Kings that is opened lastnight in Chicago.

    Jack Gallery Chicago
    678 North Wells Street
    Chicago, Illinois 60610-3717

    The painting's all his, all he has to do is pick it up.

    Here is an image of it:
    {img="http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/poparf/Artwork/Hemingway_1.jpg"}
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/poparf/Artwork/Hemingway_1.jpg

    I hope he loves the painting and is able to pick it up while he's in Chicago.

    Peace and love,

    Nathan Janes

    ReplyDelete